HOW IT WORKS/TIMELINE
The Education Today Awards follows a simple three step process, which makes it quick & easy to submit an entry and ensures that only the very best pick up an accolade at the awards ceremony.
THE ENTRY STAGE
April – 15th August
Entries for The Education Today Awards will open on Sunday May 1st and professionals from across the Education sector will be invited to get involved – and what’s great, it is totally FREE to do so!
All you need to do is take a look at our expertly curated range of categories to find your prime opportunity to shine, then submit an entry for your outstanding company, school or person using the simple online entry portal.
Nominations are also highly encouraged and can be submitted using the same online form.
(Shortlist announced in October)
Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry and nomination will proceed to the decision-making stage taking place in September.
IMPORTANT – only Supplier Awards are decided by an online vote, The teacher and Schools categories will be decided by our expert judging panel.
Anybody working in the Education sector can vote. If you are nominated you can download marketing materials from our website to help attract votes from your customers.
Friday 8th December | River Bank Park Plaza Hotel
The Awards gala dinner will take place in London, at the beginning of December – where the winners will be announced!
It will be a fun and festive event – a real celebration of this amazing sector and we look forward to seeing you there!
For more information, including booking your seats or Sponsorships, please contact Carl Hearnden on 01622 699128 or via email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE SECTOR VOTE
- Only members of the sector may take part – consumer nominations and votes will not be counted.
- Only one vote is allowed per person, per category.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (5+) from one company/school/organisation) will be discounted.
- All voting categories should be completed where possible.
- Participants are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client.
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes.
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.